Movie Posters

February 21, 2009

I had to design two movie posters for my Photoshop class, and I chose Adam's Rib, using one of my sketches that I did last week. We had to use all of the same basic elements in two separate posters-- in my case this includes the drawing, the photo of them back to back, the scales of justice with the gender symbols, and the text.

I was pretty smitten with the final products and had to post them :)



I'll be posting my regular post in about an hour or so--- make sure you read it because I have fun one month Silents and Talkies anniversary news!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love them! I wish we had done such a fun project in my Photoshop class. It's so wonderful that you got to use your sketches. Did you get a good grade (I hope!)?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Firefox works now! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Casey! I don't have my grade yet- but I'm keeping my fingers crossed :) I just changed my comment settings so that it's a pop-up now instead of embedded, so maybe that's why firefox works... I like it much better this way!

Nicole Newcomb said...

Those movie posters are brilliant!

DKoren said...

Oooh! They let you design movie posters? How cool is that! Yours are both really great, though I think the bottom one is my favorite.

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicole :)

DKoren- I know, isn't it nifty? My teacher lets us basically use the class for our own purposes, so naturally all of my projects have been revolving around classic movies!