I was tagged by Graciebird.
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Finalizing my DVDs
2. Checking my e-mails in the morning
3. Dinner, as long as its pasta or pizza or something w/o meat
(When it is meat, I need to cook a separate meal for myself since I'm a Vegetarian)
4. Nighttime when my cat gets cozy near my head.
5. The end of allergy season
6. Overhauling my bedroom
7. Checking the snail mail in the afternoon
8. The first cold, refreshing glass of grapefruit juice in the a.m.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Created a new blog to showcase my favorite artists, spiffy
2. Watched The Lone Wolf Takes a Chance
3. Helped my dad with his t-shirt business
4. Got some things ready for an art show this weekend
5. Worked on a commissioned painting
6. Reluctantly made my own dinner since burgers were on the menu,
I ended up eating a combination of beans, rice, leftover pasta & green beans. yum.
7. Read some of God Bless You Mr. Rosewater (Kurt Vonnegut)
8. Went to the arts & crafts store
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Move out of NJ, pronto (I disdain it!)
2. Go back in time to the 1920's or 30's
3. Learn the harmonica
4. Have Dana Andrews time travel to 2009.
5. Travel the world on an ocean liner (scared to fly!)
6. Cook some kind of vegetarian dish that tastes like fish. It's the one thing I miss, and nobody sells fake-fish in the US, that I know of.
7. Make lots of money so my parents could retire.
8. Have a mute button for my brother.
8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Alfred Hitchcock Presents
2. You Bet Your Life
3. The Good Neighbors
4. What Not to Wear
5. Get Smart
6. I Dream of Jeannie
8. As Time Goes By
8 People to tag:
This is going around quickly, so I might be double tagging..
1. Elizabeth (Oh By Jingo! Oh By Gee!)
2. Matthew (Movietone News)
3. Ginger (Asleep in NY)
4. Richard (Riku Writes)
5. Genevieve (Classic Film Oasis)
6. Alicia (1000 Follies)
7. John (Robert Frost's Banjo)
8. Casey (Noir Girl)