An enormous, huge, epic thank you to Jacqueline at Another Old Movie Blog for passing along the Kreativ Blogger Award to me. Hers is one of my favorite blogs, and I'm absolutely tickled pink to know she reads and appreciates my blog too!
So the rules state that you have to list seven "interesting" things about yourself.... I'll try.
1. I really, really hate having to list interesting facts about myself. All of my "facts about me" posts are always my least viewed, least commented-on posts, and considering the fact you're about to learn in #2, this leads me to think I'm a dull, uninteresting bore who should have just skipped the post to begin with.
2. I over think EVERYTHING.
3. I blush really easily... it's pretty easy to tell if I'm embarrassed, scared, guilty, hurt or standing within a 20 foot distance of a handsome guy.
4. If I wasn't an artist I'd want to be a spy... but considering how easily I blush I'd probably be a dead giveaway.
5. I had about ten different number fives, but I just kept erasing them and starting over, so I just gave up. See, I over think everything!!
6. I have such good dreams that I'm really disappointed when I realize I'm about to wake up -- but then I hardly ever remember any details about them once I do.
7. My family is super-impressed that I have a kids book (The Fish Who Could Wish) two A.E. Housman poems and two Shakespeare monologues committed to memory, so I'm forced to do recitations to kill the awkward silences at most of our family gatherings :-p
I hereby doth proclaim these 7 blogs nominated:
My twitter pals:
1. Millie at ClassicForever
2. Casey at NoirGirl
3. Nicole at Vintage Film Nerd
4. Sarah at Cinema Splendor
5. Terry at A Shroud of Thoughts
6. Elizabeth at Oh by Jingo! Oh by Gee!
And just because I'm so darn happy that she's blogging again:
7. Ginger at Asleep in New York
Here are the rules and regulations:
1. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Okay, I skipped this part. I hope whoever created (sorry, I mean kreatid) the award doesn't hunt me down and make me give it back.
2. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Check!
3. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. Check! (Well, except the whole interesting part)
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers, and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. Check!
5. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. Sort of check (I'm telling six of them on twitter)
6. Make Kate happy by starting to call this the Creative Blogger Award as you pass it along!! ;-D
PS. Lolita is having a design contest over at her blog, Lolita's Classics. The prize is a $10 gift certificate towards any of my art shops... head over and take a peek :-)
PPS. The movie chain started by Wendy of Movie Viewing Girl, continued by me, KC and Sally is stalled at the moment -- if you're interested, head over to Sally's blog and call dibs on the next link in the chain!