Classic movie lapel pins

November 28, 2016




When I jumped on the pin-making bandwagon a few months ago I noticed there's a deficit of classic film related enamel lapel pins on the market. I scoured the internet to find as many as I could and collected them here for a little Christmas shopping/wish list kind of post. I already have the Gone with the Wind pin (#17) and I ordered the Hitchcock one the minute I laid eyes on it (#11.) A few pins were designed by me, but most of them are from other artists.

Honestly this was all I could find on classic movies, which kind of bummed me out! If you have any suggestions or ideas for a pin that you'd love to see exist let me know in the comments and I'll try to make it happen!

1 - Tippi Hedren pin from Demonic Pinfestation
2 - A Trip to the Moon pin from my shop
3 - Silent Film Intertitle pin from CreatorCollab
4 - Marilyn pin from Memento Mori Goods
5 - George Lassos the Moon pin from The Silver Spider
6 - Phantom of the Opera pin from Buddha Bit
7 - Sophia Loren quote pin from my shop
8 - The Man Who Came to Dinner pin from my shop
9 - Glow in the dark Psycho pin from That's Fancy Eh
10 - Jingle Bell Rock (Hudson) pin from my shop
11 - Hitchcock pin from Nacho Scratcho
12 - The Shining Redrum door pin from Quasi Visual Arts
13 - Holiday pin from my shop
14 - Vincent Price pin from Two Ghouls Press
15 - Funny Girl pin from Grackle Distro
16 - Glow in the dark Vertigo pin from my shop
17 - Frankly My Dear pin from Jennis Prints
18 - Maltese Falcon pin from my shop
19 - Hedy Lamarr pin from Ici Pici Pins
20 - Night of the Hunter pin from CreatorCollab


6 comments:

Chuck Pickerill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chuck Pickerill said...

I really like your pins from Vertigo & The Maltese Falcon. I would love to see do some more themed pins from these two films. Also, it would be awesome if you could do an Audrey Hepburn pin from Sabrina. I really love that movie!

Michaela said...

I would love something Fred and Ginger! I'm amazed I haven't found a pin about them yet.

Great collection here! I just bought three of your movie pins and I can't wait to get them. That Rock Hudson one is definitely going on all of my sweaters this holiday season.

The Third man said...

The Maltese Falcon link doesn't seem to be active

kate gabrielle said...

@The Third Man Thank you for letting me know! I just updated the link.

charlos john said...

I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. custom lapel pins